Here are a few of my new and old favorite beauty finds that I use EVERYDAY! I have tried A LOT of beauty products over the years. They don’t often WOW me, but when they do, I use them daily and restock when I run out.
- Benefits Hoola Bronzer (mini)- very natural, matte, blends easily, matches many skin tones, the mini size lasts forever
- Limelight Eye Liner (Black)- easy to apply, lasts all day, thin or dark lines
- Naked Lip Gloss (Lovechild) – great smell and feel, enhances natural lip color, high shine, nourishing
- IT CC Cream (Medium & Medium Tan) – (best one I’ve ever found) easy to apply, SPF, multiple tone options, great coverage
- Maybelline Lash Discovery (Very Black) – (used for YEARS on lower lashes) tiny brush, easy to apply, no clumps or smudging , under $10
- Tarte Eyebrow Gel (Taupe)- (NEW favorite) comes with appilcator, amazionan clay based, easy to apply and blend, waterproof
- EVER Daylight Treatment Concealer (Medium) – (BEST EVER) – treats and conceals, matches your skin tone, smooth enough to apply with fingers