What do you get that person who has everything? It’s often the last gift you end up buying during the crazy holiday rush. Sometimes you even resort to just playing it safe with a gift card. What if you upped your game this year and really nailed it? Here are some ideas that will put you in the #bestgiftever category. Scroll down to read about my top 9 picks and scroll all the way down to get shoppable links to all these goodies, plus MORE!
- Dyson Hair Dryer: Know anyone that has lots of hair, but very little time to get ready? This dryer is top rated, high-speed, and has intelligent heat control to prevent damaged hair.
- Barefood Dreams Baby Blanket: Know any new mamas or mamas to-be? This adorable and super soft baby blanket would be PERFECT!
- Instapot: Know any aspiring chefs or families that have very little time to sit around the table? As you know, an Instapot cooks things quick and locks in flavors.
- Personalized Necklace: Know anyone that has had a significant milestone in their lives lately? Wedding, baby, college grad, relocated to a new city, new job, just got engaged? Capture this time in their lives with a personalized piece of jewelry.
- Personalized Tote: Know anyone who travels often? This bag is perfect for weekend trips or longer getaways. The front can be monogramed, too!
- PJ Set: Know anyone that likes to sleep? Isn’t that everyone!!
- Eye Cream: Know anyone that doesn’t get enough sleep? Isn’t that everyone, too!
- Sherpa Pullover: Know anyone that lives for comfort? This pullover is a top seller and is perfect for those dropping temperatures. Just imagine being wrapped in a cloud!
- Booties: Know anyone that’s on their feet all the time? These boots transition beautifully through the seasons and provide comfort for all day wear.