The 5 Coats You Need This Winter
- A Camo Parka provides so much warmth while still looking chic! Mine is BCBGeneration and has the fluffiest faux fur removable trim. I’m wearing the XS and it fits TTS. IT is also available in several other solid colors. I rounded up 3 camo options below. Pair with cute grey accessories and you’re ready for the cold and snow!
2. A Camel Teddy is OH SO warm and cozy! It looks super cute with leopard and black and it’s the perfect neutral to layer with your favorite cold weather accessories. Mine is from Old Navy and I’m wearing the XS P, but could have done the XS regular, too. I rounded up my three favorite teddy styles below.
3. A Patterned Wool Coat is a great statement maker to add to your coat rack. I’m loving my relaxed brushed leopard print version. I’m wearing the XS and it fits TTS. I rounded up some great grey patterned wool coats. Plaid is another fun option. Add a solid colored scarf and you’re all set!
4. A fun Red Coat is perfect for the holidays! I found this coat last season and it sold out quickly. I rounded up 3 other great options below. A red coat is so fun to wear to holiday parties and very few accessories are needed because the color makes the statement.
5. A Basic Black Puffer is going to be the coat you pull out the most! This should be an investment that you’ll pull out year after year. I personally don’t love big, bulky styles. I prefer a sleeker fit without giving up warmth. I found mine last year at Athleta and it’s one of the best coats I’ve ever purchased. I’m wearing the XS and it fits TTS. I rounded up two other options. All three are easy to pack and go! You can find my hat here. You buy one. They give one! During the month of December 2019, they’re donating to the Fort Wayne Rescue Mission.
Don’t forget to stock up on your cold weather accessories!
For your head:
For your hands:
For you neck: