Who’s gearing up for some holiday fun? I styled a few looks to get you ready for all that festive cheer! I love all things sequin, leather, lace, and bling. But I also shared two more casual outfit ideas. At the end of the post, you’ll see some of my favorite holiday accessories–because you can’t forget THE EXTRA DETAILS.
- Sequin Dress: This dress sold out quick. However, a black sequin dress is pretty easy to find. I’m linking several favorites below. Just click on an image to shop. I’m wearing my favorite HEELS with all the looks (expect the last) and have found that they are the most comfortable pumps that I own. I sized up a half size to get the perfect fit.
- Lace Midi-Dress: Lace is always welcome at any holiday party! My FAVORITE lace dress can be styled with a cute pair of heels and faux-fur jacket for your more festive gatherings. I can wear the XS or S in this dress. If you have a larger chest, size up. You can find this dress at several retailers. I linked three. There are lots of colors options–even a NEW Metallic Silver.
- Pleated Midi-Skirt: If you’re not really a dress person, but still need to get fancy, try a wine colored pleated midi-skirt. My SEQUIN TOP is perfect for tucking into a skirt or wearing with your favorite pair of jeans. My faux leather jacket was from a few years ago, but I found three very similar options. All linked below!
- Metallic Jacket: My jacket is selling out quick. You can find it HERE. It’s on sale and super chic! I’m wearing the XS and have plenty of room. I tossed it over my my FAVORITE faux leather leggings and a basic black tank. I added a little more sparkle with my Regency Pendant.
- Cream Sweater: If you want to be even more casual, opt for this beautiful cream mock-neck sweater! It’s so soft and has the cutest shoulder details. I’m in LOVE! I paired with the same HEELS, my $4 leopard belt, and my NEW favorite jeans. Scroll down to shop the entire look! *The nude heels will take you to my black heels.
- Leopard Cardigan: Anyone have a fun holiday brunch with friends planned? This would be the PERFECT look. My CARDIGAN is on major sale. I’m wearing the XS. The XXS would fit too. I added a RED CAMI to give it that holiday flare! Wearing the same jeans from the cream sweater picture. I’m wearing the 25 P and they fit TTS. And my REGENCY PENDANT adds the merry to any holiday look.
Don’t forget THE EXTRA DETAILS! Here are 5 statement earrings I’m LOVING!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS ALL!